Wednesday, June 2, 2021

June 2021 Dividend Update

 Hi all, and welcome to another month of dividend reinvesting. So, in some massive news for me, for the first time ever, I have passed the $100 a month barrier. I have been trying to get to this point for years, and have finally reached it! I am beyond thrilled.

For May, my biggest mover was definitely Verizon (VZ), with a cool $39.69. Procter and Gambler and AT&T (PG, T) both also contributed, and led the way to my record breaking $109.76 in dividends in May. I am excited to keep this going forward, and will hopefully be trying to push my dividends even higher.

There are a few new positions in my portfolio in May, including the risky QYLD. I will be keeping an eye on this, as it is very volatile. I also added Kinder Morgan (KMI) to hopefully add just a little to my dividend outlook. I will say, my portfolio is a little riskier than I would like, but is still doing ok for now. I will be ecstatic when Ford and General Motors brings their dividend back.

I also have a small holding of Doge that I scooped up for $0.04 per coin. It makes me upset that a few years ago, I had grabbed some Doge for $0.002, but I did not hold onto it.

That is all for today. Keep pushing forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2nd Dividend Update

Hello all, and welcome back to another great month of dividend investing. In another round of huge moments for me, I made a new record high ...