Monday, May 10, 2021

April/May 2021 Update

Morning everybody. Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted on this blog. I felt it was time that I returned to provide an update. After a long couple years, and some family health issues, time to update my financial journey. The good news in this is that I have not been slouching on my investments. So, let's get into it.

So, over the last year and a half, I have continued to put as much as I can into investing, and have hopefully taken a small step to potential real estate investing. I am doing good of reaching my goal of all stocks giving a minimum of $1 per month in dividends. But, my biggest goal (which was hurt by the cut dividends that happened in 2020) is I want to break that $100 a month in dividends mark. I feel 2021 will definitely be the year I accomplish this (HOORAY!!!!)

So, for April, my biggest provider was definitely Cisco ($31.69). In order to hopefully up my monthly dividends, I have tried to level out my investments to try to provide a similar amount of dividends each month. I have also paid off my car, and am sitting in a good place to continue my journey. I have updated my portfolio and dividends page. Please feel free to look. Until next time, keep pushing forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2nd Dividend Update

Hello all, and welcome back to another great month of dividend investing. In another round of huge moments for me, I made a new record high ...