Friday, July 2, 2021

July 2nd Dividend Update

Hello all, and welcome back to another great month of dividend investing. In another round of huge moments for me, I made a new record high in dividends, $117.41. This is massive for me. The second month in a row that I achieved more than $100 in dividends. I am finally starting to reach these new highs, and am excited to keep going.

In June, Intel led the way with $21.11 in dividends. Past that, QYLD, HMC, DUK, D, AEP, and O followed with big help. A few of my positions seem to have paid a little early, so I am expecting a bit lower of a dividend in July, but I am hopeful.

QYLD is a newer investment, and this is definitely a bit riskier than a lot of dividend investors would like, but for now, the monthly returns are great, and helping me build my portfolio.

I have upped my investment in Kinder Morgan, Spartan Nash, Xcel Energy, and Walmart. This should help my future growth. But that is all for now.

Keep pushing forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

July 2nd Dividend Update

Hello all, and welcome back to another great month of dividend investing. In another round of huge moments for me, I made a new record high ...